With the New Year right around the corner, a lot of people are making resolutions and setting goals. So, this is a good time to discuss what a SMART goal is. SMART goals are: Specific: What exactly do you want to do? Get as detailed as possible. Instead of “I will eat healthier,” choose a specific area of nutrition to focus on ..
MAC Nutrition Team - Sunday, December 01, 2019
MAC Nutrition Team - Wednesday, February 20, 2019
How to Eat for a Healthier Heart Cardiovascular disease is one of the leading causes of death in the United States each year, and can be, at least partially, prevented and managed through lifestyle changes. What better time than February, the month dedicated to celebrating love and matters of the heart, to talk about heart hea ..
- What is a SMART goal?
- 5 tips to stay on track during vacation
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: June 2019
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: May 2019
- How to Optimize Sleep & Rest for Better Health
- What is Fitness?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: April 2019
- FIT30 Part 2: STRIDE30
- Fad or Fiction - March 2019: Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: March 2019
Strength Training diet Nutrition Fitness Fit30 exercise Recipes health Fitness Programs Exercise Demonstrations Personal Training heart heath