Stride30 is a 30-minute interval training program focused on cardiovascular exercise. Participants are typically coached while using the treadmill, however, a stationary bike, recumbent bike, or elliptical may be used instead to accommodate limitations, injuries or preferences. Interval training is known to improve endura ..
MAC Fitness Team - Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- What is a SMART goal?
- 5 tips to stay on track during vacation
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: June 2019
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: May 2019
- How to Optimize Sleep & Rest for Better Health
- What is Fitness?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: April 2019
- FIT30 Part 2: STRIDE30
- Fad or Fiction - March 2019: Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: March 2019
Fitness Programs health Strength Training Fitness Personal Training Exercise Demonstrations diet Recipes Nutrition heart heath Fit30 exercise