With the New Year right around the corner, a lot of people are making resolutions and setting goals. So, this is a good time to discuss what a SMART goal is. SMART goals are: Specific: What exactly do you want to do? Get as detailed as possible. Instead of “I will eat healthier,” choose a specific area of nutrition to focus on ..
MAC Nutrition Team - Sunday, December 01, 2019
- What is a SMART goal?
- 5 tips to stay on track during vacation
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: June 2019
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: May 2019
- How to Optimize Sleep & Rest for Better Health
- What is Fitness?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: April 2019
- FIT30 Part 2: STRIDE30
- Fad or Fiction - March 2019: Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
- MAC's Recipe of the Month: March 2019
Fit30 Personal Training heart heath Exercise Demonstrations exercise Nutrition Strength Training Fitness Programs Recipes health Fitness diet