Effective May 1, 2008
Aquacise [ALP] - Strengthen your heart and your muscles in the water with a workout that places minimal stress on the joints. All levels welcome.
Hydro Blast! - Kick the intensity up in this level II water workout. This is NOT your mother's aqua aerobics class! Level II
Hydro Challenge! - Sports interval training featuring several minutes of high-speed, intense athletic drills followed by periods of recovery to jump start your metabolism and reshape your body. Level II
Hydro Active! - An energetic class fusing intervals of muscle conditioning with aerobics providing the benefits of both a cardiovascular and strength training workout. Multi-level
Pre-registration is required for all Aquatics classes to reserve lanes.
To reserve your space in a Aquatics class today, call (617) 923-2255 x254 or Book Appointments online by clicking on the BOOK APPOINTMENTS link in the left column.
CLASS RULES AND REGULATIONS:
* No one is allowed entry into a class five minutes after the scheduled start time.
* All Classes are 60 minutes unless indicated otherwise.
* All Classes require pre-registration by calling 617-923-2255 x221, online or at the front desk.
* A $5 late cancellation fee will be charged if canceling after 10:00am the day before.
* Shoes must be worn in the Club at all times when walking to and from class.
* No cell phones are allowed in class.
* ALP (Active Living Program) A program designed for the mature member, for persons just starting out in group fitness, or for individuals desiring a more moderate workout. Class environment is non-competitive and supportive.
THE AQUATICS SCHEDULE IS A MOVING SCHEDULE. The management reserves the right to make schedule changes as necessary. Classes with poor attendance are subject to cancellation.