Wednesday, 31 August 2011 11:58
Here at MAC, we have the best members. We'd like to show our gratitude with four complimentary wine tastings this fall: September 8 & 22 and October 13 & 27. Each event will include paired hors d'oeuvre prepared by our culinary master Chef Julio.
- What: Wine tasting with vino expert Nick Martinelle from The Spirited Gourmet.
- When: September 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Where: Third floor deck at the MAC.
- RSVP: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to bring a friend please include your friend's name and emaill address. (Don't forget you receive $100 Club Cash for any friend who joins the club.)
- Bisson NV Prosecco Frizzante Brut (Veneto, Italy)
- Cantina Bolzano ’10 Pinot Grigio (Alto Adige, Italy)
- Fondo Antico ’09 Grillo Parlante (Sicily, Italy)
- Chiarli NV Vecchia Modena ‘Sorbara di Lambrusco’ (Emilia-Romagna, Italy)
- Perticaia ’08 Umbria Rosso (Umbria, Italy)
- Icardi ’09 Brachetto (Piedmont)
- Crudité Spread
- Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Seafood ceviche over tostados
- Mini beef wellington
- Mixed berries soaked in Grand Marniers in chocolate.
Tasting note cards will be available as well as a special MAC Member discount offer to purchase any of the above wines from The Spirited Gourmet located in Belmont's Cushing Square. Space is limited, please RSVP with me at email@example.com
. If you'd like to bring a friend please include their name and contact info.
I'm looking forward to mingling with you this fall.
Your Favorite MAC Blogger,