Cultivate calmness, concentration, mindfulness, and compassion.
Mindfulness is the ability to focus attention on the present moment in a way that is open, receptive and engaged. Meditation helps to cultivate this capacity of attention by sitting still in a quiet place. Over the course of six weeks, we cover the basic mind/body skills involved in mindfulness meditation.
About the instructor: Darren Becker has been practicing meditation for over 10 years and has a Master's Degree from the Divinity School at Harvard University. He has been guiding meditation in the local area since 2013.
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation:
- Increase calm, concentration and clarity
- Improve sitting posture, supporting relaxed alertness
- Classes feature discussion and opportunities for feedback
- Deepened appreciation of the present moment
- Quiet class space with comfortable seating arrangements
- Feedback-focused discussions
- Guided instructions for your home practice
Program Length: 6 weeks (1-hour sessions)
Program Investment: $120 Members | $180 Guests
Next Session: TBA
Space is limited! For answers to your questions or to register click on the button below and fill out the form.